Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It's been a long time...

Whew! It has certainly been way too long since I have taken the time to blog! It was a fast and furious summer at Citikidz. My head is still spinning. We are in the midst of settling into a new schedule for my three oldest kids and awaiting a transition to come sometime around the end of October when we welcome our baby girl (at least that's what they told us) Susanna Grace. (Don't forget to breath momma)

Fall is in the air and I couldn't be more happy about that. Pumpkin flavored EVERYTHING is a favorite of mine! Leaves turning, cool comfortable nights with bonfires, hooded sweatshirts and pumpkins on the porch are just a few of my favorite fall things.

It's been on my mind to write for a solid three weeks now and I've just decided that I need to make time to do it. After all, I never completed "A Mom's Journey Through Psalm 23" and the Lord continues to bring me back to it for encouragement and hope.  As I've said before, blogging totally helps me process life and I often will find encouragement when I look back at posts that I know God has inspired me to write. Most recently, the "Stay Home" post has truly helped me reenergize and refocus.

Soooooo, all that to say, I've really missed blogging, hearing from old friends and new friends on here, and hope to post my next Psalm 23 post by the end of this week...

We'll see.:):)

Here are just a few shots from our summer...



Kayla hanging out in the yard after swimming.


Our trip to Idlewild.


Fourth of July


Judah eating very aggressively after swim time one afternoon.


I snapped this pic walking to lunch at camp one beautiful afternoon.


Special day at the pool with daddy and friends.


 And some projects I finally finished... Before...



After...


Before...


After...

No comments:

Post a Comment