Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Mom's Journey Through Psalm 23

"The Lord is my Shepherd..." Psalm 23:1a
Remind me today Lord that you are my shepherd and that you are good. You are my caretaker and all of my needs will be provided for today.

You will guide me because you have said that you will.

I believe what you say and I know your voice because I am your sheep.

 I will rest today in the fact that you are protecting me and my family. When something looks good, but isn't best, Lord guide us today. When danger lurks, but we can't see us Lord protect us today. When we have need of your grace, your forgiveness, your tender care, Lord provide for us today.

I know that when I'm hungry, you are the food and drink that will not run out.

 I run to you today because you are my keeper. You are my guide and my only hope in this life. Without you death surely lies ahead.

You are my shepherd.

No comments:

Post a Comment